Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Our lady in waiting...

Annalise
Our Annie turned 11 this last weekend.  She is so close to becoming a lady, I see her girlhood days dwindling.  I've enjoy watching her change.  
She shows such promise of things to come.  She has an eye for color and texture.  She is a child who finds such pleasure in small things.  
Over the last year she has developed a keen grasp on the goodness of the Lord and I rejoice to see Him working in her life.  It is with joy that I watch her learning about who she is, I love watching the pieces fall into place as she becomes comfortable with who God made her.

~May we all find rest in who God made us~   

1 comment:

  1. We love you Annie! You are such a sweet girl. I love how kind and interested you are in our kids. You have such a heart for Jesus that radiates to everyone who sees you. Your heart for others is beautitful! I see you congratulating Bradley when he does a good job on his tests at Monday Fun day and see you celebrating with our little ones too. I LOVE that you take the time to do that. You are beautiful inside and out! I love that you are in our life. Your family is precious to us!

    Love,
    The Kirklands

    ReplyDelete