Friday, May 7, 2010

In the family way...

 ~Jacqueline~

 God gives us children in many different ways.  Jackie came to live with us in the summer of her 12th year.  She was a beautiful, young girl who we had known for some time as our neighbor.  She had a tender heart and was anxious to please.
I am so grateful that God allowed her to become part of our family. 
I am positive that there are others who would have been better at parenting a teenager than I was.
(I wasn't very good at it, but I sure learned a lot)
I consider it a special blessing that God chose to give us this amazing daughter. 
She grew into this talented and resilient adult.  She is an RN with special training in ICU.
She continues to love the Lord and do His will.

And now, our Jackie and her husband are expecting their own family in a couple of months.  We eagerly await the arrival of Isabel.  Who will be a much-loved jewel.

Jackie, I love and appreciate you!



1 comment: